Located just about 20 minutes away from the main island, Tuba Island is a quiet little town that dates back to the 18th-century. Once you arrive at the jetty, you can opt for either a van tour or a bicycle tour around the island. Ride along kids and goats hopping up the road through the paddy fields. This island is connected to Dayang Bunting Island via an annexe.
Finally, complete your journey with a hot bowl of prawn noodles that have earned the island its popularity among the locals. Great for families and friends!
Tuba Island Discovery 1A (6 HRS)
Includes: - Private Boat Charter - Cycling Tour - Lunch: Prawn Noodles & FREE FLOW of drinks & local delicacies
Tuba Island Discovery 1B (6 HRS)
Includes: - Private Boat Charter - Cycling Tour - Lunch: Seafood noodles FREE FLOW of drinks & local delicacies
Tuba Island Discovery II (6 HRS)
Include: - Private Boat Charter, Eagle Square, Lima Island Cave, Chawi Bay
- No minimum age requirement for this activity.
- Price quoted is per guest.
- Children below the age of 4 years old will not be charged.
- Mineral water is provided during the tour.
- English-speaking instructor(s) will be available to guide you.
- GoPro rental and FREE VIDEO compilation is available at RM150/unit.
- Postage of SD card is available upon request at RM50 per chip.
- Kindly book THREE (3) DAYS in advance to lock your slot and secure your booking.
- Please email your dates once you have completed payment and state your preferred lunch option.