Ride a shared boat tour through the well-known KILIM KARST mangrove reserve in Langkawi. Here you will be able to catch monkeys swimming and playing in the river. An eye-opening experience, you might even catch monitor lizards basking on the rocks in the sunlight. The tour will also take you to a few caves where you will observe the formation of stalactites and stalagmites, as well as bats sleeping.
- KILIM KARST Mangrove Reserve
- Crocodile Cave
- Bat Cave Tour
- Fish Farm
- Floating Restaurant
- Mangrove Swamp Nature Walk
- No minimum age requirement for this activity.
- Price quoted is per guest.
- Children below the age of 4 years old will not be charged.
- Mineral water and packed lunch is provided during the tour.
- Additional lunch is available AT YOUR OWN COST.
- Hotel transfer is included in the package.
- Instructor(s) will be available to guide you.
- GoPro rental and FREE VIDEO compilation is available at RM150/unit.
- Postage of SD card is available upon request at RM50 per chip.
- Kindly book THREE (3) DAYS in advance to lock your slot and secure your booking.
- Please email your dates once you have completed payment.